Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rebekah & Rob

Ok so I've had a long stretch of beautiful weather for weddings...but...the umbrellas made an appearance for Rob and Rebekah's wedding.  Have no fear, it cleared up long enough to get all sorts of outdoor photographs.  We had a great day and there were so many familiar faces there that I felt like I was just hanging out with friends instead of working.   I had brides and grooms from past, present, and future all together for one great wedding.  Perhaps some of you may recognize Cindy in the bridal party - she is usually helping me at weddings but she chose to party instead for this one.  How were those chocolate shots Cindy?  Lori helped me on this wedding and we had a great time together.  Thank you Rob and Rebekah for an awesome day!!  You're going to have a great, love-filled life together!   If anyone hasn't seen how nice Woodwinds looks take a look at the slideshow and see.  Enjoy!

No comments: