Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ahhhh Vacation :)

Yes it's that wonderful time of the year again when I take off for vacation.  Yeah!!!!!  The first week was spent visiting friends in the Beaches section of Toronto, Canada.  What a fantastic place.  This is the time of year that the Jazz Festival goes on in the Beaches so there is so much awesome music to listen to.  They have music on every block of the entire Queen Street for three nights and then everything moves to Kew Gardens for the week end portion of the Jazz fest.  One of my favorite musicians was playing on the street so of course I was standing there each night dancing along to the beautiful sounds of his spanish guitar.  If you haven't heard him yet, check out Johannes Linstead - Fantastic!    Great food, great music, and most importantly, great friends.  Now I'm heading to Cape Cod for a serious week of R&R!!!   I am as blessed as anyone can possibly be.  Life is Good.

No comments: