Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kelly & Nate

Last thursday I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Nate and Kelly at Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown, CT.  It was like photographing two models in love on the happiest day of their lives.  Gorgeous!!! Thank you Kelly and Nate for being such an awesome couple to work with!  I had a blast getting to know your family and friends and seeing the special bonds you had with each of them.   Cloud Nine Catering did such a great job with the entire event, it all went so smoothly and the food was outstanding.   Check out the slideshow for more fun.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

About Me said...

Cheryl,
Nate and I can't stop talking about what a pleasure it was to work with you. You helped make our wedding even more special. I just saw the slideshow for the first time and I cried like a baby. The pictures are just breath-taking! I can't wait to see the proofs.

Thanks again for everything. Anytime you need models, you just let us know!

Kelly Sharkey