Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jenn and Mike

Jenn and Mike are two of the nicest people around and their wedding day fit them perfectly.  There were lots of smiles, well wishes, sun beams, flowers, shore breezes, and laughs to name some of the characterizations of the day.  Friends and family were treated to a fantastic time at The Inn at Longshore.  Thank you Jenn and Mike for giving me the opportunity to capture your memories.  I wish you the best as you head off for two awesome weeks in Italy.  How jealous am I!   Take a look at the slideshow and enjoy!  David helped me out with this wedding - what a treat!  He has a great organization you should check out.  All was going well until one of the wait staff asked me if he was my son -what?!?! - in my mind I'm still about 16 years old - seriously!  devastation set in but I shook it off and thought...well, he is cute so maybe that slam was ok.  

No comments: