Friday, December 5, 2008

Megan & Gianna

It's funny because I'm usually telling people to where solids and earth tone colors for their sessions but this time...all bets were off.   For Megan and Gianna's session there were polka dots, stripes, bright bold colors, and crazy combinations and I LOVED IT!!!   Now I'm in a big color phase - loving the patterns mixed up together with the brightest of colors and who better to pull it off but Megan and Gianna!  These two totally fit the energy of the scene.   Yes, I still love the earth tones and solids for certain scenes but bring a second outfit of craziness and give me laughs lots of laughs and sprinkle in some silliness while you're at it.  Thank you Megan and Gianna for letting me inside your silly circle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! And not just because they are my girls. You capture their beautifulness. You know how to make them smile, even when it is -30 outside and their fingers and toes are numb. How will I ever choose? I know...I'll take them all! Seriously Cheryl, you are AWESOME!