Friday, August 15, 2008

Jackie & Sean

Wow!!!   I don't even know where to begin to describe this wedding, this couple, this day.   Just Wow!   Jackie and Sean first dated in Kindergarten.   I can  just picture how adorable they must have been then because boy were they gorgeous on their wedding day.  Smiles, smiles, and more smiles.  Their bridal party was over the top awesome - the girls were beautiful and the guys were such a blast.  I had so much fun with all of you.  

If anyone has not had the opportunity to see the campus of West Point you're missing out.  The architecture there is incredible and, across the river, you can see the castle where they filmed the Wizard of Oz - spooky.   It is just a magical place.  I shot this wedding with Anthony DeCarlo which was quite a treat.

Although Sean and Jackie will be apart for some time after their honeymoon they will have the memories of this incredible day deep within them until they are together again.  I thank you both so much for letting me see how truly wonderful you are.

If you'd like to see more of the wedding, CLICK HERE for the slideshow.  Enjoy.


No comments: