Friday, August 22, 2008

The Big Girls!!

Yes - we were known as the Big Girls back in College - I think it was because we lived in "the Big House"  (not prison) on the wonderful beach of Fairfield and not that we were actually big girls.  There might be a debate about that.  We might have eaten more than our fair share.    Anyway, last week-end I had the great fortune of reuniting with some of the big girls and their husbands and children.   We had so much fun!!!   These are the kind of friends who can go years without seeing each  other and fall right back into the stories and laughs like we had never been apart.  These are true friendships that you just know will last a life time.  Laughter, lots of laughter, memories, stories, good strong bonds, and enough hugs to last us until we get together again, that's what makes up a big girls reunion.  Thank you Fairfield University for bringing us all together.  I put a little slideshow together for us and I'm going to post it here until one of them yells at me to take it off.  I love you all and I'm so happy to be one of the "big girls".    If you would like to see us, and who wouldn't :)   click here.

No comments: