Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Erica & Gary

I don't even know where to begin on how much fun I had with Erica & Gary on their wedding day.  These two are such a riot and soooo nice I didn't want to leave them.  In fact I snuck in a photo with them and sent cronie off in my place so they wouldn't be able to forget me.  Fat chance of that - they're lifers!  I had Anthony helping me out with this one, and once again, we had a blast.  Erica and Gary chose to do all of their "formal" shots prior to the ceremony.  Great choice this time of year with the shortening of daylight.  Since Gary is such a huge golfer, of course, the reception was held at Great River Golf Club.  What a perfect match.  Erica and Gary I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and I can't wait to see you again.  If you would like to see more of their wedding day, click here.  Enjoy! 

No comments: