Thursday, September 4, 2008

Elena & Andrew

Last week-end I was once again fortunate to be in an awesome location on a beautiful August day photographing a gorgeous couple in love.  Cindy and I headed off to Westchester county to the Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club for a fantastic out door wedding on the water.  
When I first caught a glimpse of Elena I was stunned by how beautiful she looked.   I knew then that Andy was a goner.  As she came through the hallway to see Andy for the first time on their wedding day, the look in his eyes told everyone how much he loves her.  Smiles quickly spread through the entire place and never left.  Thank you Elena and Andy for asking me to be a part of such a great day!  
If you would like to see more of their day, click here for the slideshow.  Enjoy!

No comments: