Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Erin & Dan

Wow!  What an incredible day I had photographing the wedding of Erin and Dan.  The weather was unbelievable and the location ... well ... can you beat the beach?  The camera loves these two, as do I.  Dan swears he saw me hanging upside down outside the window to get a shot but I saw him eating a lot of the flowers out of the drinks so I'm not sure he was seeing things too clearly.  We had a wonderful time together and I thank you both for letting me in on such an awesome day!  Take a look at the slideshow for some added fun.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheryl-
I had no idea you could capture so much love and happiness in a picture. You did such an amazing job of telling our story of the day we were married. I have had endless people calling in tears at how beautiful the pictures are and telling me what an amazing job you did. We couldn't be happier. and I wouldn't be surprised if Danny did see you hanging upside down outside the window to get the perfect shot! You are amazing and we love the picutres and YOU TOO!! Thank you for everything!
Mr and Mrs. Anderson