Thursday, April 17, 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS

Welcome to my brand new blog!!!  It's a great time of the year to be starting this. Everything seems to be beginning right now - warmer temperatures, baseball season, flowers - well, you get the picture.  For me it's also the beginning of the wedding season.  Yeah!  I had an awesome wedding on sunday at the Hyatt Regency in Greenwich.  What a fantastic place for a wedding.  It doesn't matter what the weather is like outside, it's always beautiful and dry inside their wonderfully landscaped atrium.  Did I mention that I had the greatest couple as well?  Yes, Gwen and Dan were the best way to start out the season.  They were amazing!  Take a look at some of the photos from the wedding and click here for the slideshow. I look forward to sharing more of this most incredible profession with you.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a Cronin booklist if I've ever seen one! TCN